Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Adeus Belem!

obrigada todos meus amigos!











I will miss this place.
I had a great last week in this city. But really....every week was fantastic....
I will miss the people, the amazing people that embrace you fully into their lives even though you can not communicate! the food, THE FRUIT! THE BANANAS! ACAI! the mango trees, the mangoes that almost fall on me as I walk to the studio, the agua de coco, the music, the jungle that grows everywhere, the stunning architecture, the bird calls, the markets, and now that I am in freezing montreal...yes...i will even miss the exhausting heat.
obrigada todos meus amigos!
adeus! até logo...

1 comment:

  1. I hope you liked spending these days with us just as much as we liked spending time with you!
    Please, come back! I'm sure you´ll be amazed with "Cirio".

    ReplyDelete